Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review

It was scheduled for my group and I to peer review each other on days 03/03 and 03/04. I waited the whole class period for the girl that was supposed to review our movie. She never showed up. I also waited for the boy who movie we was supposed to review. Neither classmate showed up. Knowing that we had two days to get this review done, I knew it wasn’t a big deal. I just knew that both of them were going to show up the next day. In the meantime, I searched for different fonts for our titles. We decided we didn’t like the dripping font so we looked for other ones. I found a font on a website that my group really liked but it wouldn’t upload to the computer.

With the help of our teacher she told us that the way we were uploading it wasn’t gonna work. So, instead of uploading it as a jpeg, I searched for a font on the computer. We found a similar font on this website called free-fonts.com. I downloaded the font on to the computer and imported it to Pinnacle studios. On the editing software, I clicked on T(Title) and searched through the file for our font. I then selected it and typed up “SNATCHED”. Towards the end of the class, we realized that we had the girl’s number, the one who was supposed to review our movie. I texted her and asked if she had to peer review rubric and if she wanted us to send her our movie for her to do at home. She agreed and I proceeded to send her our movie. None of us had the boy’s number so we weren’t able to peer review anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment