Friday, March 13, 2020

Editing once again in class

Today in class my group and I decided that we have to finish our movie before spring break. We don’t want to spend month working on this movie. That would be wasting time. So today, I was in charge of making a split screen. The split screen consisted of Shania, Kaliyah, and I on the phone. I searched on google “how to make a split screen.” Many tutorials popped up so I watched a few. I decided that I wanted to make it on my phone because I thought that it would be easier. The computers were moving too slow for me. I found a tutorial on YouTube that showed how to do a split screen on an app for iPhones.

I didn’t have the app on my phone so I asked one of my group member, Chad if I could borrow his phone. He had it already installed so I didn’t have to waste time waiting for it to download on my phone. The video showed me that you had to turn the phone sideways to get the settings. I did not realize that so I spent a few minutes being clueless. After flipping the phone sideways, the video showed me to press the settings button and click on split screen. After pressing the split screen, it gave me the option to add the second video. The app was running smoothly so making the split screen was not difficult. After making the video, I gave Chad back his phone. I told him to watch it and made sure it look good. Then, I instructed him to send it to Kaliyah. This is so she could import it to the computer and clip it to the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment