Monday, March 9, 2020

Last class

Today in class, we edited our movie. I was in charge of looking up background music online. Because of copyright issues, I had to specifically look for free music I can download. It was hard looking for free music as a lot of music online was copyrighted. I went to YouTube and searched up "copyright free suspenseful background music." I searched through many videos. The first one I found was good to me. My group mates didn't like it so I had to keep looking. The second music, me and one other classmate thought it was really good but the other two didn't like it because it sounded like it came from an action movie. Our movie is really subtle so a hype background would throw it off.

My group realized that “SNATCHED” should be the only bold title. It would look weird if all titles shared the same font as the title. We decided to change the font and the color. I liked white better on a black ground. I told Kaliyah to make the font bold but slim. The best font I could think of was serif. Pinnacle studios did not have that font. I let Kaliyah change the font and edit. I told her to show me what she came up with when she was done. I told her I liked the titles she did for the rest and that we were done with the titles so we could move on to the next task of editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment