Thursday, March 19, 2020

Re-shoot cancelled

Due to the coronavirus, I have to self quarantine. This has impacted my group and I movie. We are limited on things we can do. I can’t leave my house which means I can’t reshoot any scene. We wanted to reshoot the garage scene and maybe the diner if we had time. In the raw footage of the garage scene, there’s a cell phone in the shot that’s not supposed to be there. It look very unprofessional so we wanted to redo that scene. Because we couldn’t reshoot the garage scene, I told Kaliyah to crop the video a little and cut it down by a few seconds. This is so the cell phone doesn’t show up on the screen.

I was in charge of titles and background music like before. I created titles on my phone through this app called PicsArt. I put “SNATCHED” in all bold and red. I couldn’t choose between 4 different fonts for the “CSKS PRESENTS” title. I took a screenshot of all and sent it to my group. They voted on the ones they preferred. The bold but subtle title is what we choose to go for. I only wanted snatched to be in red so that it could grab the readers attention. I left the “CSKS PRESENTS” in all white. Next, me and Shania searched online for suspenseful background music to download on our phones. I couldn’t find any good ones that allowed me to download for free. However, Shania found one and Kaliyah edited it into the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment