Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

 Hey, I'm Kerin. Welcome to my blog. I am a student at Fort Lauderdale High. I am a junior. I like to be academically challenged. Math has to be my favorite subject because it's so easy and I love solving problems in my head. I am artistic and creative.
 I love to do makeup on my free time. I see myself as a artist and I try to perfect my art. I practice everyday at home after school. I know each time I try, I get better. I plan on starting my own business and becoming a licensed makeup artist. Also, I enjoy listening to music; Gospel, Hip Hop, R&B are my favorite genres to listen to. I listen to famous recording artists Drake and Cardi B a lot.
 One thing I don't like is to bathe my dog. My dog is less than a year old and she never sits still in the tub. It takes me at least two hours to bathe her. She always tries to jump out the tub and it frustrates me so much. But because of her, she made me a much more lovable and happy person. She keeps a smile on my face and I love coming home just to see her. Also, I don't like to sleep in the dark. I still believe in ghosts and monsters and that they are out to get me.
 This is my introduction and thank you for reading about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment