Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Start of the final task

Hey there! I'm Kerin and I'm a junior. I attend Fort Lauderdale High. This year I finally found a group to work with. I am working with Kaliyah, Shaniyah, and Chad. The four of us combined get a lot of work done and have fun doing it. I'm taking AICE Media Studies because I'm really interested in learning how to film and editing. One thing I really like to do is cook. Cooking food for other people is my passion. I like to be creative in the kitchen so others are pleased. I intend to be creative in these upcoming projects as well.
My biggest achievement is leaning how to edit and add transitions to a film. I’ve gotten better at using PinnacleStudios, an editing software. I’ve learned so many things in PinnacleStudios such as cutting raw footages and adding titles. Adding effects was the most fun to do. The hardest process I had to achieve was learning how to add transitions. Without transitions, my film would’ve cane out choppy and unprofessional. It’s a long process but it ties the whole film together. Learning how to do all of these really made my last two projects fun. The end results came out good. With the flew flaws it had, I’m sure I’ll learn from it and apply it to the upcoming project.
A pitch is a term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. The idea is brought to someone with power to do something with it. We have 3 pitches.
1. Michael and Naomi feel in love on their first date. The love was short lived once Naomi fell for Steven and Michael wanted nothing but Steven dead.
2.He met this girl thinking he was going to fall in love, the whole time she was plotting something sinister, something he might not survive.
3. Someone follows three teenage girls while getting ready to have fun at their first college party. One goes missing and now they can’t find her.
This is the start of my final task and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment