Thursday, November 14, 2019

Music Video Research Blog

The commercial has expanded my knowledge. My production and editing skills have improved significantly. I worked on that project alone so I did everything that was needed. I know the ins and outs of Pinnacle Studio now. Now that my knowledge have strengthen, I can definitely improve on this music video. I thought since I struggled on the commercial because I didn't have any help, I'd join a group for this project. My group and I have successfully talked and agreed upon our choices for the music video.
The song that we are using is Sky Walker by Miguel. We are using this song because this is a very chill song that you can vibe to and that is what we were looking for. We can all relate to this song and we love the energy that it gives off. We like the chillness and we believe that we can really connect with this song. Not only can we connect with this song, but we also have a good story to go with the song. We instantly had ideas when we heard this song and that made us want to do this song even more. We all agree that this song is the best choice for us.
1. Costume: Casual clothing, party attire, formal attire
2. Lighting: Dim, low lighting. high lighting
3. Acting: Dancing, conversations, choreography
4. Makeup: Every women had on makeup
5. Props: Glasses, cash, shopping bag
6. Setting: Car, beach, house
Sound: Score, ambient sound, and no sound.
Editing: Flash pan, cutaway, dissolve, fade in, shot/reverse shot, eye-line match, and reaction shot.
Camera angles/shots movements: long shot, medium long shot, close up, two shot, aerial shot, over-the-shoulder shot, tracking shot, and hand held.

No comments:

Post a Comment